Thursday 17 November 2011

Testing

We've been level testing over the past few days. It's a lot less enjoyable and a lot more tedious than I thought it'd be. Don't get me wrong, I love Lemmy and all...I just don't like going back to the script half way through a level to check things are dandy! Would much rather play it through and enjoy being terrible at our own game! It's further infuriating when you know there is a hiccup but cannot see it...despite staring script in the face for most of the day. Note to fellow indi game developers: when you are on the verge of tears in the testing phase it's time to take a tea/coffee break! Further further disappointment comes in knowing that I am the one who has written the level script and therefore all the errors are my fault! I have now passed the testing reins over to D temporarily as he noticed I was going slightly insane with frustration!!
On a lighter note the dentist said my teeth were fine and me & D are off to London this weekend. British Musuem & Stewart Lee will be waiting...

No comments:

Post a Comment