Wednesday 2 November 2011

Batman and Levels....

Now 39% through Arkham City! Looking forward to playing the DLC once I'm done with the Bat! D bought Uncharted 3 today. We tend to use our PS3 as a Blu-Ray player however Uncharted 3 was a definite for D! I played the second one and didn't really take to it. I think I've gotten so used to the XBox controller and the ease in which you hold it in your hands. The PS3 controller just isn't very comfortable to hold and that's strangely off-putting! Being a huge XBox fan however I might be a little biased. Perhaps time to broaden my horizons...
Lemmy-related this week me and D are finally finishing off the levels together. Up until now D has been doing all the programming and code so I'm pretty sure he's loving the level design. It's a welcome change! Only a few more to go and then testing will commence...

No comments:

Post a Comment