Friday 11 November 2011

The end is nigh...

Got the carpets being re-fitted within the next few days. My colour scheme has unfortunately been poo-pooed! A bit of painting to do as well but a lick of pink paint should cover it...
D has been finishing off the last of the levels, only 3/4 more to go I believe!! I've been writing level script over the past couple of days which I was expecting to take longer, to be honest. Once you get into the swing of things the script flows quite quickly though which works out well for me!
Next week will be the last of the levels and the remainder of the script. We'll be going over the level script together before testing to see whether there is anything we want to add or remove...
Things are looking great with the game though! Only tax forms and payment to worry about now!

No comments:

Post a Comment