Friday 4 November 2011

Batman over! Noooooooo!

Alas I finished Batman:Arkham City last night! Still plenty to do other than the campaign but it just won't be the same without the story to go with it :( It was a great ending though and I wasn't disappointed. I must confess there were a few points throughout the game where I had to look up what to do on the Internet but that's what it's there for, right! I guess I'll continue with Rage on D's PC and then on to Uncharted 2 which I havent't played yet...
Going to be working on the remaining levels today. Should be done by the end of the week, if the end of the week is midnight on Sunday!! Getting through them a lot quicker with 2 people working on them.
Looking forward to Fireworks party on Saturday! Always a laugh

No comments:

Post a Comment